Friday, January 22, 2010

LOST

Align CenterWhy is this photo so weird?

Luckily for me, Argentines are obsessed with LOST (also, humorously, Two and a Half Men, Criminal Minds, syndicated Friends episodes, and Notting Hill. Notting Hill plays every day). Almost any Argentine I speak with about tv mentions it (though most say "Lohst" and it's adorable), and then we commence a five to ten minute Spanish/English discussion about what became in the month of August 2009 one of my biggest loves.

Anyway, I still don't think they're going to play the premiere here on Feb. 2, but at least AXN network is having a marathon of each season on every weekend leading up to February (this weekend is season three! My favorite! Benjamin Linus! It's not Penny's boat! WE HAVE TO GO BACK KATE!). So right now I'm debating between going to the pool or watching LOST all day tomorrow. Maybe I will try to skip out for the Paolo/Nikki episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment